Unable to upload anything to the UI

UP is only Hard if you had surgery on your foot…:wink:

1 Like

This should be resolved.

Can everyone please try again and let us know if you’re still having any trouble uploading?

3 Likes

Looks good!

1 Like

Works :slight_smile:

Glory! I successfully uploaded @evansd2 's sample horizontal line.

4 Likes

@pip You guys did it again, thanks…

1 Like

That is pretty!

2 Likes

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. I don’t want to see you selling lines on etsy.

8 Likes

I’m sure we can figure out a licensing deal for the horizontal line.

In the meantime, I’ll just sell vertical lines with a warning/disclaimer that they should in no way be used in any other orientation.

7 Likes

Very beautiful. Thanks for posting the photo of it in your hand so we can see how intricate it is.

2 Likes

Heh heh. I thought he was talking about the horizontal line.

2 Likes

Funny coincidence, that… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

It did, because I was just finishing one up and had uploaded a new file to start, and it was there and then suddenly it wasn’t. Reloaded it and got the “unexpected error” message. Tried all the stuff with no success, and then hit the forum to see what was happening, and found your post.

I’m unclear how to adjust for the kerf in a project like this. Is there a tutorial or something someone can point me to?

Try The Matrix – lots of great stuff there. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here is just one of many in this forum…

2 Likes

What they said. I use the stroke to path trick in inkscape, personally. It should be described in those articles.

2 Likes

I use Android/Chrome on my phone alot and I have found that nothing will upload unless one goes to the 3 vertical dots in the upper right corner of the Chrome browser and select “view desltop page” whereupon the upload works flawlessly. I have found many workarounds for Android.

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.