Unanswered mail

hello, is there any support person who can answer the emails? I need help and it’s been more than a week and nobody answers

Hi,
There are many experienced forum members here who can often help sort through an issue given a detailed description of the problem.

Did you get your replacement machine @raquel? What issue are you experiencing a problem with?

that’s why I’m writing here, I’m going to make a return, my machine does not work

I know that about three weeks ago, Rita was in contact with you about returning your first one…did you not hear back from her yet? Have you checked your SPAM folder?

(Since you are international, it might take longer to arrange the return. I’m sure there are more hoops to jump through.)

I’ve sent a few critical emails to glowforge over the last few weeks and they have gone unanswered as well. And I am in the same state as them.

1 Like

how kind you are! If so, she contacted me and we have been planning the shipment, but I still need a piece of information to send me and I am waiting for that to be able to send

Ahhh, okay. Hope you hear from her soon. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m so sorry for the wait! We followed up in your email about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.