I have contacted support about this (and sent them t the log zip) but hoping someone can shed some light in the meantime:
Quick breakdown of whats happened.
- A job finished and it got stuck on “Scanning”
- I refreshed my browser hoping it was a computer glitch, but it persisted.
- I restarted the machine and it just said Centering but the head wouldn’t move.
- Then I restarted the machine with the head in the middle and it still wouldn’t do anything.
- Repeated #4 a few times.
- Cried. (lol)
- Started the machine with the lid open, let it sit for a few minutes and close the lid. It moves to the center and saying “homing” and dose a couple short movements forward and to the right until it hits the front (pretty violetly) of the unit.
- Tried resetting the unit.