UnOfficial Gallery of Glowforge Projects

Pretty cool. Only a couple I don’t remember seeing. :slightly_smiling_face:

Lots of neat stuff folks have done. This forum is a great resource and inspiration.

2 Likes

Makes me realize how many I have already forgotten. Wow. Great job!

6 Likes

This is great @jules. I really enjoyed going through it. Lots of memories there (and it isn’t even that long - amazing what’s been done in so short a time). Did I miss the butterflies that @drea did?

6 Likes

They should be in there, but no telling what page they landed on. :smile:

3 Likes

Yes I saw them…

Thanks for putting this together!
Such great work being done on the new machines, it makes the primitive stuff I did look silly.
There were even things in there I had forgotten I made.

I am not sure if you know this, but google photos lets you make a shared album and grab a special link to it. Then anyone with that link can add their photos.

11 Likes

So many beautiful things!

I have a gallery plugin for @discourse on my wishlist…

20 Likes

dude, that console is a work of art! :wink:

i didn’t…I’ll look into it for the Production projects. That might be a good place to consolidate them. :+1:

Me 2. Any chance we’ll get one before the project count hits a couple thousand? (Cause it’s a bit of a pain to go back and capture the history.) :wink:

7 Likes

I’m not even going to say how amazed I am with the talent here, I’ve said that a bunch. What I will say is a gallery format lets us see who has what fortes so if one of you get a PM from me when I’m stuck, blame @Jules :smile:

10 Likes

Gosh, so many reactions all at once … first and foremost, thank you @Jules - as usual, you have gone above and beyond in what you do for this community!

It’s so nice to see all of these pieces together. It’s a really powerful statement on the diverse applications for this machine, as well as the talent of its users. There were several pieces that I’d forgotten about (dang, @takitus - I want to be able to do engraves like yours when I grow up!). Also, I really need to step up my game and make more stuff to keep up with you guys :wink:

11 Likes

Jules, this is AMAZING!! I guess everyone else who has contributed projects deserve credit too! I love seeing the wide variety of projects that the glowforge has been used for. I can’t wait to see what I can do with mine!

6 Likes

Chuckle! Yeah, they deserve all the cred …I’m just gathering up cool projects… :wink:

4 Likes

And doing loads of for the Community. Thanks again.

8 Likes

I love the smile in the mix of photos. There will definitely be A LOT of those made on a Glowforge

7 Likes

This is humbling. The things made and shown here are so amazing. I feel a little unworthy to wield such a tool, but I hope to be able to contribute to this gallery eventually.
Great work everyone!

5 Likes

Once again, @Jules has outdone herself, and I’m shocked at how many projects and project pictures I have missed.

Hopefully we will work out an easy user-contributed system for this quickly.

4 Likes

Thanks Jules!! You’re amazing :relaxed:

3 Likes

Would be great if all these projects could be on the Glowforge web site. Maybe a page something like “Made by Makers on their Glowforge” or someone can come up with a better name.

5 Likes

@Jules you are a fabulous person! Thank you for putting this together. Such a treat!

7 Likes

That’s a great idea, but they’d probably need permission from all the owners to post them off of the forum.

Or something where they can let the owners post it themselves if they want to. It’s a good advertising opportunity for both Glowforge and for the people who are posting the photos, if they are selling the files or the products. :slight_smile:

4 Likes