Update to the UI: 6/29/21 Latest Improvements

21 Likes

This is wonderful Rita!

2 Likes

Awesome Rita thanks to you and the teamā€¦

2 Likes

Thank you. Much better to have the default back as it was.

3 Likes

Wow, that was fast! Nice work Team :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Dagnabbit, thatā€™s what I call responsive!

Thank you again for not only listening (and responding) to the feedback of your community, but implementing a super-speedy update. Woo!

2 Likes

I like the new UI so far and have not seen any issue with it over here.

That said, I was a little disappointed to see a material parameter addition put behind a paywall.

Regardless, all the improvements keep making the Glowforge a great experience.

3 Likes

For anyone who thinks they donā€™t listen to us, you are wrong. Thank you Glowforge team!

2 Likes

Thank you for those fat lines! My optometrist and I both thank you!

3 Likes

Please, please, please, please can we have the selected item show in a different colour.

With my eyesight this is just not working at all - I find it very difficult.

Iā€™ve tried all the colour comboā€™s and options - but they all use the same colour just bright or dim.

Please can we have the selected item in a different colour

2 Likes

All of you at Glowforge rock! Thanks for the continued support!

dan has already said that itā€™s only premium while in early release. when itā€™s out of early release, it will be there for everyone. think of it as extended beta.

3 Likes

How do we put the colors back to the REAL default?
THese colors are hard to see against birch wood to me and I really do not like the change! Why isnā€™t the actual default, ā€œdefaultā€ colors which have been the same for years. Please bring this back or add the option for the ā€˜classic colorsā€™!
The ā€œhigh contrastā€ pink clashes so hard it hurts the eyes, not the same purplish it was from before