Uploading big file

Hi everyone, I have been bought some castle file for my son. But having problems with uploading and cutting because file have a lot pieces and it big. How to cut this file one by one piece. Thanks you!!

You can select one or two pieces and drag them off of the bed area. (Out to the side or at the bottom.)

Those pieces will not be cut. Anything that doesn’t light up pink or orange when it it selected will not cut.

Cut the ones on the bed, then remove the cuts, replace the material, drag the cut parts off into the gray area. then drag the others back onto the bed area to cut those.

4 Likes

Thanks for the quick response here, @Jules! This is the way I would suggest going about a large, multi-piece print job once it’s uploaded to the Glowforge app.

If you’re having any trouble uploading the file itself to the app, I’m happy to take a closer look, but I’ll need some more detail. Could you please let me know whether you receive an error message when you try to upload the file to the app?

1 Like

Thank you so much!! Good to know!!

Now things work well. I went to Adobe illustrator and separated file there. Also there I also change the size of each piece…
Thanks again for your help !!!

I’m glad you resolved it! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!