Using My Factory-Installed 3D Printer

I just wanted to share my good news–my partner, The Jerome, and I have been working on a big design project using my factory-installed 3D printer. We look forward to it to being finished and ready for delivery in February 2017.

67 Likes

Good luck!
Thanks for the pics with that cool idea!

5 Likes

Thanks. :smiley: . The handmade papercut was one of those WBEWGs (Would’ve Been Easier With a Glowforge).

11 Likes

A Wonder to share that gift of life and love. All my thoughts and prayers for health, peace and family! And a most clever announcement pic and text!

10 Likes

Ahhh!!! HUGGEEE congratulations you guys!!!

5 Likes

Congrats!

4 Likes

Nerdiest baby announcement ever! Congrats! :grin:

12 Likes

I’m going to steal that and pronounce it webby-wigs.
Also congrats!

5 Likes

Thank you! We joke that we’re now using both our baby makerspace (robocutter, 3D printer, leatherwork studio, calligraphy/bookbinding studio) and our babymaker space (my internal organs). :wink:

14 Likes

ROFL! Congratulations! (Must admit, the 3D printer aspect had me running through some serious mental gymnastics for a moment…then it clicked.) :smile:

Way to go!

8 Likes

Wow, congratulations! What a cute way to announce it! (And you make a really cute couple by the way).

4 Likes

Thank you! We sure have a lot of fun together. :heart:

5 Likes

Congratulations & best of luck. Everything changes now :slightly_smiling_face:

Mostly for the better though :wink:

(Father of 4, last one in college now.)

7 Likes

Congratulations!

4 Likes

Much congratulations!!!

3 Likes

I had the same experience…lol. Very clever!!

6 Likes

Congratulations!

Thanks for sharing this news with us in such a cool way.

3 Likes

:blush: congrats. Very fun

3 Likes

Fantastic! Congratulations!

3 Likes

Congratulations on the Ultimate 3d Printer…not everyone can have one of those…you know!..lol

5 Likes