Using Proofgrade not reading

Using proofgrade and wont forces on bar code

Sometimes that can happen. Often from light reflecting off of the sticker.
No big deal. Just select the material manually from the dropdown.

I recall a couple of years ago they were planning on no longer using stickers, opting for a UV ink or the like. But that hasn’t panned out yet.

1 Like

Thanks wasnt sure if after i clean the camera and bed if i did something wrong its been having hard time processing to start printing also.

Certainly possible. You’ll have to see if anything else is wrong.

If you think it’s a problem you’ll want to open another case for that so it gets the attention it deserves.

Lately, it’s been happening to me fairly often. Cleaning the lid camera hasn’t seemed to make a lot of difference. Like Tom_A said, I just pick the material and move forward.

1 Like

This can happen if the forge is near a window and it is getting some glare from outside.

1 Like

Thank you, everyone, for the great advice.

I’m so sorry for the hassle. Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. I’ve let the team know about it. If this happens again, you can always manually select your material (as several have suggested).

If you see this frequently, let us know, along with some time and date examples, and we’ll be happy to look into it further.

I’m going to close this thread - if the problem reoccurs, go ahead and post a new topic. Thanks again for letting us know about this!