USPS Keychains

And complaining to FedEx doesn’t seem to make any difference. So sad you always have to go hunting your packages down.

Well, I’m just glad I changed my mind and had my glowforge changed to pick up at the a FedEx location. Because there is no way I could carry it around the block. Plus, it was already beat up when I got there, box was torn, handles were missing, and they had it standing up vertically. I can’t imagine what it would look like if they threw it into the bushes.

1 Like

Wouldn’t mess with anyone that can throw a packaged GF.

2 Likes

Definitely not.

Never thought about actually picking it up at the FedEx Office. I’ll have to check that next time. Would be worth it to drive the 20 minutes there, at least I’d know where it was.

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

So nice! Thank you!

1 Like

FYI

3 Likes

Featured this in the Glowforge - Free Laser Files, Inspiration, and Help group on Facebook. Thanks for creating it!

1 Like

Don’t thank me, i didn’t create the file. The OP did.

I broke the stamp holding mailbox while my wife is gone. So I had to make her a new one. This was just begging to be done. Thanks @raymondking32 !

10 Likes

Whoops, I hit reply rather than comment.

1 Like

That turned out great!

Thank you for sharing! My mail carrier is awesome and I am going to make her a Christmas ornament now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love this and wanted to make it for or postman, but I don’tknow how to get the file. Can you help me?

1 Like

There’s a .zip file in the original post - click on that and your computer should download it. Windows has a default .zip opener, and I’m pretty sure Apple does as well.

1 Like

You are welcome! Incredible that this file is nearly 3 years old and still helping people out. Also, has it really been so long, where has the time gone? :astonished:

7 Likes