Victorian styled Puzzlebox - Jules Verne

This is Stunning and so creative… I’m in awe

2 Likes

Stunning work. Would you share some process photos for us process-junkies?
I’d love to get an idea of how many separate components went into making something so dynamic and stunningly beautiful. Also what did you use for paint to get that rich blue color? Acrylic, oil, lacquer?

2 Likes

Holy cats! That is one amazing design. While many of us strive to make useful objects I have to say this totally blows us off the table. Incredible. Keep designing, making and doing. You will definitely inspire many of us to do better and better.

2 Likes

If this were a static box, it would still be amazing, such detail and layers. Seeing it in movement is just awe inspiring. Many congrats, thanks for sharing and the inspiration!

2 Likes

wow, just wow, please tell me you plan to sell the plans to these

4 Likes

that’s beautiful! I love the vibrant color and detail!

2 Likes

Wow. Way to show the rest of us how it’s done!! :laughing: The attention to detail is lovely.

2 Likes

Wow, it’s beautiful and super awesome. You should be super proud!!! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Remarkable. I am new to the forum! What a way to be introduced to it!
Great job!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum.

2 Likes

Wow! Echt super! Viele Gruesse aus California.

2 Likes

This is truly amazing. I really don’t have adequate words. I don’t know that I would ever have the time and patience and creativity to do something this unbelievable!
Wonderful work!

Now off I go to make a pair of earrings… Bwahahahaha!!! :rofl:

4 Likes

Amazing!!! Great pics too.

1 Like

wow and wow

Just found this puzzlebox while looking for a new task to start. I am amazed at the craftsmanship and design on this puzzle box.

1 Like