Visit your local plastics supplier

That is a very generous offer! I will keep that in mind, but with the current climate, I am not planning any trips to see them. I don’t want to risk spreading any bugs, especially to them.

1 Like

I really like that acrylic too. I find I think about 4 times before I will commit to using it. It engraves and cuts like :butter: It is probably the oldest of my stash because I keep using the other and keeping this for something that is like “weight bearing” needed as it just seems to have such strength. Thanks again for it!

I’ve missed driving my car over the last couple of months … Saturday we took a drive to Wichita to do a Best Buy curbside because they don’t ship webcams (they sell too fast so they don’t need to) and they were the only location of the model(s) we were interested in.

I’d be happy to do a day trip out to you if you need anything from Johnsons Plastic or if you need some fresh hot Kansas City BBQ (can hot pack it or cold pack it) and deliver it to your door. mmmm
BBQ You were our first mentor; and I kept my promise and didn’t drool on your machine. LOL

3 Likes

We’re headed to Wichita on Wednesday to deliver a puppy.

Oh, take him some Jack Stack.

2 Likes

Have you tried the Wyze Cam security camera hack? You can reflash the firmware and turn it into an HD webcam. When you want to turn it back into a security cam you can flash the original firmware back.

I think it’s $25 for the cam on Amazon. You’ll also need a Type A to Type A USB cable (another $5).

1 Like

:drooling_face: I had beef ribs for the first time there (overland park). Now I usually smoke some strictly for myself when I do regular ribs.

2 Likes

Do tell… I have bunches of them.

They are the best beef ribs anywhere (except at home) and they are huge. I throw some on the pellet grill too (when I’m not cooking for others :wink:)

2 Likes

Interesting; no I didn’t know that. We need to get another couple of security cameras but need to research them to make sure they tie in with our Nest & IKEA lights & Google setup (and whatever all hubby has integrated into our system) … oh yeah and our glowforge ties in now…LOVE being able to turn on the lights in the room, the ceiling fans, the Glowforge and the inline duct fan and walk down the stairs to it all on and humming. :slight_smile:

ok ok @eflyguy and @ovm.steve I’ll put ribs on my grocery order this week (we have a smoker and haven’t used it this season yet!!)

2 Likes

Off topic — I know that never happens around here — but curious if you have a dentist in Olathe? If yes, ask me why I ask …

I live in Atlanta.

LOL I thought you were indicating you lived in Overland Park and just hadn’t had the beef ribs at that restaurant yet. Someone here has the same dentist I do … I walked in for an appointment and had a handful of Ear Savers and they said one of their other patients brought them in! I was like hmmm wonder who… thought I had solved the mystery

1 Like

hehe…

I’ve been to that one three times.

1 Like

I was there two weeks ago.

Here are the instructions. Works like a charm.

Thank you, I’ll play with one of them.

I have a couple of dedicated webcams so I did a Wyze conversion just for fun. But it worked with Zoom and Teams on multiple Win10 machines with no issue. Probably 10 minutes to convert it start to finish.

I always thought the meat was better at Joe’s, but Jack Stack definitely has the best sides!

Now I will have to try their beef ribs. I have never tried them there. I usually go for the brisket or burnt ends.

1 Like

Try the combo and add the Crown Prime Beef Rib. It’s nearly a rib in itself.

1 Like

My wife said she tried some lamb ribs there once. She said they were amazing! But I have never tried them.