Wall mounted sign follow up

You might have seen my other version of this wall mounted sign that had lost of optional attachments and was more 3d. Here’s that version: Wall mounted sign
Well that one with everything attached used just over two sheets of materials and I was asked for a way to make something similar that only uses one sheet.
So I thought about it and I came up with this one sheet version. It’s still two sided, I added an alignment tool since scoring on both sides would be a pain to get perfectly centered. It give the same 3d depth look without the extra center thickness of course. Main changes are no gapped center and no side inserts. Narrower edge and back plates.

I pretty happy with how it turned out and think I pulled it off well:

If you’d like to make your own and support a creator, the files can be found at freshstartcustoms.com or etsy.com/shop/freshstartcustoms

27 Likes

Turned out nice. I like the first version better:-)

3 Likes

I do too but this was the best I could make in one sheet. Still looks similar though.

2 Likes

Nice look, and huge bonus for reducing material required.

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

They look nice. It would be cool if you could make the sign frame so that the sign can be changed out. Birthday wishes, congrats etc.

4 Likes

Oh man now I have to make more lol

3 Likes

You’re welcome :smile:!