Wall mounted sign

I always try to think of unique projects to make and I’ve been tossing around a wall mounted sign around in my head for a very long time. I never really knew how would be the best way to design it because I didn’t want a bunch of tabs showing. So I came up with this style, it is double sided, made for 1/8 proofgrade plywood, has two options for faceplates to hide tabs which gives it a different look, and is all mounted on a slip hook two screw hole design so it’s easy to take down if needed too. I think these are gonna go over well in my area and hopefully gonna be making a bunch. Here’s a few versions so far. I didn’t make any of the smaller tab cover versions yet because this one is most popular.

Here is what the two smaller tab covers look like in an illustration if curious, sorry for low quality on this one, grabbed a photo of my computer screen lol:

If you’d like to make your own signs I do have these files on either freshstartcustoms.com or etsy.com/shop/freshstartcustoms

30 Likes

Great idea! Very professional. I can envision these signs hanging on the outside of buildings of quaint little shops all lined in a row, running down an old cobblestone road!

2 Likes

Totally. That’s what I was thinking too lol

1 Like

Nice, would be so cool illuminated from inside with translucent acrylic as the number backing!

3 Likes

I’m sure that could be pulled off easily with how it’s designed

1 Like

That looks very classy!

2 Likes

Thank you

That’s a winner. Kind of a pixel art look, so I bet it would look nice with an 8-bit font at the entrance to the game room.

3 Likes

That would look cool for sure.

Nice work!

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like