Wall Pockets

You are not alone - I bought a glowforge for the school first (and still awaiting the original airfilter, that’s what we want) and then the Cricut Maker 3 .

I love you what you make, how generous you are with your designs, and how amazingly creative you are. Been following everything you do for years, even your stories (hope you are feeling well these days).

3 Likes

Aww, thank you! :blush:

2 Likes

Have you read up on the alternate filter? no need to lift/move the forge… (which could impact calibration every time you change the filter…) so, you might want to think about that - just don’t use draftboard! :slight_smile:

We did…my head of tech is fine with venting out the window until we get the original one. She doesn’t really like the alternative. But thank you so much for letting me know!
We have the nicest community!

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. You make a perfect roadmap to follow. Best wishes on your ankle surgery!!

2 Likes
  1. You make some of the best stuff.
  2. You’re so rad to share.

Thank you!!

4 Likes

I had missed that your decorative engraving matches with your puzzle piece connectors - that’s brilliant!

2 Likes

Thank you for the share!

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing! This is perfect for me right now! I have tons of papers in my office and needed a wall pocket. Your design is beautiful!

2 Likes

I’ve never seen this before, it’s pretty awesome!

2 Likes

Look at you!!! Man… One day I shall follow your lead and be that good! I promise! I love it!!

1 Like

I love it when older “Really Cool” things get bumped. I am usually like, Oh… I had not noticed that!

Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

and there goes another on the Print this later list.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing and love the flowers

1 Like

Thank you! :blush:

1 Like

I just now saw this (a year after you posted!) and am adding it to my “to make” list! Thank you for sharing not only the files, but all the detailed instructions as well! You’re awesome!

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I will make these for my craft room. You are so talented!

1 Like

Oh, I want to see my sis so much! You’re so lucky!

1 Like

I saw her last 2 years ago. We’re anxiously waiting for her to be allowed to come visit again.

I too am late on seeing these! Thank you! Question, what am I doing wrong…when I open the file in GF I ONLY get the ENGRAVE option…it will not let me change to cut at all.