Warranty question

I received my email a while back and just have a question about the warranty. When does it start? When I receive my machine? Does it reset if my machine is recalled due to damage in shipping/defective upon delivery until I receive the next one?

Warranty starts when the unit is shipped not received. Typically companies do not reset a warranty. Found that out the hard way with both AT&T and Verizon.

2 Likes

That was what I had thought was put out. Thank you. Just could not remember after reading 2 years of posts in here. And I clearly wasn’t searching hard enough. Thank you.

I have never seen a company reset the warranty when a replacement or repair is conducted. Some will warranty a repair for 90 days after the repair but typically the warranty stays from the date of shipment or purchase depending on the terms of the warranty.

Thanks for the answer @rpegg, that’s right. The full details of the warranty are available at https://glowforge.com/warranty.

I’m going to close this thread - if you have any other questions, go ahead and post a new topic.