Warranty Repair Question

Hello,

I have been informed by Glowforge support that our machine needs to be returned for warranty service. This is the first time we have had a serious problem with the machine, and I would like to know how long the warranty repair/replacement process typically takes. We have an urgent need for a fast turnaround — we are a sponsor for our local Maker Faire, next month, and are planning to use the Glowforge for the event. To help me set my expectations correctly, what is the typical timeline for warranty service?

It feels like I am stuck on step one, and I really don’t know how many steps there. I receive a message last week, informing me that a return shipping label would be sent. However, I still haven’t received the label, nor any responses to my follow-up messages. How long should I expect to wait for the return shipping label?

Thanks,
Bob

The Glowforge folks are usually pretty fast with returns, although I have heard that lately they are slower due to increased sales.

1 Like

I had my replacement in 8 days once i had the return labels and delivered the other one for shipment…

1 Like

I’m so sorry we didn’t send your shipping labels to you promptly. You should have just received an email from us with the labels and more information.

I’m going to close this thread since we’ve followed up by email. If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to ask. Thank you for your patience while we sort this out.

2 Likes