We built a quick little hopper item

TBH I haven’t noticed any difference in the DMZ based on speed. It doesn’t change in the UI when you change speed. They probably just set it at max safe distance and left it there until they get it dialed in. that’s fine with me. I can just cut a hard border around it. Then I can do some head accuracy tests

5 Likes

This will be awesome! Doing this should be to shortcut past the issue with camera parallax. Hot diggity!

4 Likes

Your sooooo silly ! (ahem…in a good way of course )

3 Likes

I suspect that it will be replaced with a more user-friendly way in the future. Either way, Yay!

5 Likes

It’s like one of those “strongest man” competitions where the guy has to pull a semi or something. Pulling hard to move closer to the finish line, but not quite there yet. Nice to hear that there is a temporary workaround.

2 Likes

yes, heres to hoping. numeric position entry in the GFUI along with numeric sizing/rotation would be perfect.

10 Likes

THIS!!! That’s so exciting! Even if it doesn’t stay its nice to know that you guys have jigs in mind. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

that is excellent!

2 Likes

I agree, numeric positioning, rotation and scaling would be really helpful.

3 Likes

Chuckle! Better to squeee than pop! This one’s kind of a big deal! :smile:

(Thanks guys!)

5 Likes

This sounds like a good and welcome feature. If it isn’t permanent, can you comment on what might replace it and how that would be better?

2 Likes

hopefully it will be implemented natively! :grin:

3 Likes

+1

1 Like

Oh very cool. Yep I look forward to some testing.

1 Like

Why does this remind me of my teenage days of acne?

1 Like

LOL, both of my dogs came running from across the house when I played that SQUEE video. They completely lost it the whole time it was playing!

3 Likes

Did you choose the Worlds Cutest Frog video because it’s a quick little “hopper” item? Sorry, couldn’t resist.

7 Likes

Chuckle! Yes to both the squeee and the hopper! (Every time @dan says “It’s in the hopper” that little guy pops into my head.)

Okay, I know it’s weird…I’ve learned to live with it. :no_mouth:

4 Likes

This is exactly correct.

7 Likes

No, we are full up delivering on our existing commitments. We won’t make new ones now.

13 Likes