Web app down?

Is anyone else experiencing an issue with the web app loading? I’ve been stuck on a blank white screen every time I try to load the https://app.glowforge.com/
I’ve tried to load it on three different computers.
Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks!

1 Like

We are experiencing issues as well. Not sure what it causing it.

Same here!

Well I guess I’m glad I’m not alone? We’ve got a tone of orders to fill, so I hope this gets resolved quickly.

Same problem…

Same problem in the Southeast.

Same here. They really should develop an app for download so the whole system doesn’t rely on the internet.

2 Likes

I’m having the same issues. Trying to work, but can’t do anything with the machine if the app is down.

Me too - I thought it was me - we’ve got below zero temperatures and I wondered if my wifi was struggling, but it’s OK. The glowforge is broadcasting as I can see it on my phone. The main website looks wonky too so I’m guessing an issue.

Same Same here in NW Florida. @dan oh Daaaaaan!

My engineering class is also unable to access the web app. However, the Glowforge status page says that everything is operational…does it take time for that status page to update?

The company had a scheduled maintenance last night. Maybe they hit a snag getting it back online.

Scheduled maintenance window 2019-12-03

Scheduled Maintenance Report for Glowforge

Completed

The scheduled maintenance has been completed.

Posted 1 day ago. Dec 04, 2019 - 00:30 PST

In progress

Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.

Posted 1 day ago. Dec 03, 2019 - 23:31 PST

Scheduled

Starting at 11:30pm (23:30) PST on 2019-12-03 through 12:30am (00:30) PST on 2019-12-04, we will be performing maintenance on the Glowforge site. During this time, you may see a “The website is under heavy load” or “We’re sorry, an unexpected error has occurred” message when trying to access the Glowforge app.

Posted 3 days ago. Dec 02, 2019 - 13:56 PST

This scheduled maintenance affected: The Glowforge App

It looks like at least one of their certificates expired on 12/5/2019. Hopefully they will generate new certificates and get it going soon.

Same problem…

Same issue here, but it worked a couple hours ago? Looks like the main site is down too, it loads like a mobile site on my browser.

Same issue here. Blank white screen using the web app and also the Glowforge site looks broken too.

2 Likes

Status page doesn’t reflect this but something is borked.

1 Like

I really wish someone from Glowforge would chime in and let us know when they expect to be back up. Nothing here, nothing on Twitter, nothing official from what I can tell.

2 Likes

Blank page here to in NY.

This is the reason we NEED a downloadable app. I have jobs here that need to go out.

3 Likes