Wee little house

Haven’t been on much or posted. However I have been enjoying all the posts in Made on a Glowforge! So happy to see the creativity!

Just wanted to share a little design I made from inspiration I saw elsewhere. Card is 4" x 6". 1/8" baltic birch prepainted with watered down craft acrylic paint

Wishing everyone a joyous holiday!!

53 Likes

Oh I love it!

1 Like

That’s really cool. I like the shingle scores - they really finish it off nicely.

3 Likes

This is really neat!

1 Like

Adorable!

1 Like

Oh! That is beyond cute! :grinning:
(Hope you guys have a great holiday!)

2 Likes

Sorry, no. I run a business and its a design I have available to my customers.

3 Likes

FYI, forum policy here is not to ask for people’s files; it can greatly stifle the urge to share. If people want to give them away, they will post in Free Designs.

Inquiring if a design is already available somewhere, or whether someone sells or plans to offer a particular design for sale is fine. Many users have websites where they sell their stuff: if you like someone’s work, it can be worth checking their profile to see if they have a page listed.

4 Likes

Oh! Thank you for letting me know and that makes a lot of sense that a lot of professional designers are on here. I will go and reveiw the polices.

4 Likes

Very cute!

1 Like

Yup… You can use this one that I designed way back when…lol

2 Likes

Thank you. I think that’s perfect for a friend of mine.

4 Likes

Make sure you read through the post…there are a few changes youll need to make for the GF. I cant remember if I did them and updated the file or not…lol

1 Like

Hhhmmmm ok I’ll check it out. I’m still waiting on the GF anyways so updating files is as good as anything else.

1 Like

Glad you are still with us. :sunglasses:
Thanks for the inspiration, and Happy Holidays Laser Lady!
I wish you all the best in the New Year!

3 Likes