Welcome Sign - Tampa

I got my glowforge yesterday and can’t stop making things! Here is my first print - a welcome sign for my parents new home (they are moving from TX to Tampa).

31 Likes

We know the feeling :sunglasses: Welcome to the community, and enjoy your adventure!

8 Likes

Welcome.

Nice sign. I look forward to seeing more of your projects.

7 Likes

Nice welcome for them!

6 Likes

Nailed it!

4 Likes

Welcome to the community. it never gets old making new things!

3 Likes

Great first print. 1 million to go!

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum! If that’s your first print, can’t wait to see what you future projects look like!

4 Likes

Columbia, in Ebor.

Top 10 on the planet.

3 Likes

I love it. I laugh, though, because I see so many first posts, my own included, that say “Here is my first print” and it isn’t the Gift of Good Measure. It is fantastic, but funny.
Keep up the good work.

5 Likes

Nice version of the city. I wasn’t expecting to see anything Tampa-related on here unless I made it. :rofl:

1 Like

Tampa Glowforgers for the win!

2 Likes

:raised_hands:t4:

1 Like

The weather isn’t very welcoming at the moment, but I love the Tampa area - so much to do! My sister in law lives there.

1 Like

Columbia in Ybor is up in my top 5 restaurants. Been there dozens of times…

2 Likes

I love the 1905 salad and the sangria.

1 Like

I almost always get the Paella.

It appears they are now closed, which is disappointing. I used to go down to Tampa a dozen times a year.

1 Like

They are still open and thriving! They closed down for the last few days because of the hurricane but they are still open and have a few locations now outside of Ybor. The Paella is amazing!

1 Like

Good to hear.

The web site linked from Google said page does not exist so I was concerned.