Well, alrighty then

I’m working on a couple of holiday projects. I upload from Inkscape, get everything lined up, hit print…get an error message saying print stopped and that I will probably need to turn my Glowforge off then on again, but there is a print time on the screen beside the print button. I go to turn it off, notice the big button is flashing blue so I tap it to see what happens. My project prints despite the error screen saying printing has stopped. It has done this 4 times, once for each time I change to a different project. I suppose as long as it prints, it’s not a problem even if my GF says otherwise??? Any ideas what’s going on here?

Thanks,

Melissa

1 Like

Have you tried closing your browser and reloading the Glowforge page? Maybe there’s something out of whack with the code. (I’d probably even clear the cache if I wanted to be sure.)

If it’s not something trivial, the good news is that since your machine is online, support will probably be able to look at the logs and see what’s going on. This post has opened a ticket, so hopefully you’ll be hearing from them soon.

9 Likes

I’m going to restart the whole shebang since my interface shows one project but it’s printing an entirely different one, where’s the facepalm emoji when ya need one?

1 Like

:woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

No problems since I dumped the history/cache and restarted 'glow’ria and my comp. This was just the weirdest day ever lol!

1 Like

There is so much competition for that title even in the past year :confounded:

3 Likes

I’m glad you resolved it! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!

1 Like