What country are you from?

I could be wrong, but a lot of the problems that cigarettes have are not present in the smoking of pot correct?But there are other options than smoking when it comes to pot.

I remember hearing something about DUIs and pot in Colorado. One of the problems on the user side is that it stays in the system for a very long time. So even if you’ve not had any of a couple of days (i.e. you are perfectly capable of operating a motor vehicle), the tests can still come back positive. So I wonder in that 45% increase what the percentage of people who were actively under the influence vs. people who weren’t directly under the influence but still tested positive.

3 Likes

The police only stop/test you if you are driving very slow or radically. :dizzy_face: - Rich

1 Like

Just a reminder that you can put your location, as detailed as you want, in your profile. Just tap your icon in the upper right of the forum page and click the gear icon. Part way down the page you can type a location.

Then if anyone clicks on your icon in any posts, they see your location. I wish there was a setting to display that in the posts instead of having to look at the member’s profile.

4 Likes

The problem with the Darwin awards is that they only apply to people who have removed themselves from the gene pool - often though after they’ve had more than ample chance to pollute the pool. They should apply only to those who have not yet procreated otherwise their genes are still out there ready to strike again :slight_smile:

7 Likes

USA. Oregon in the great Pacific Northwest!

5 Likes

It will happen eventually…might take a while. :wink:

This is a discussion that you’re just not going to win in a forum such as this. There is still too much stigma associated with cannabis. Very few supportive of prohibition are willing to ask themselves how it became illegal in the first instance. From conspiracy theories surrounding Dupont, Hurst, et al, or racism birthing the Marihuana Tax Act of 1937 through to the Controlled Substances Act of the 1970’s, you’ll find few prohibitionists wanting to enter into that discussion. Best just enjoy and be encouraged by the changing mood surrounding the plant. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Welcome! I’m from the west coast of the US.

3 Likes

Not trying to win anything… just adding my small bit of knowledge to the discussion. Though it is off-topic here.

2 Likes

I don’t think he was being political - just trying to keep J Bieber from returning…:grin:

7 Likes

You get to keep J Bieber. . . Please! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please take him back!!! (And don’t let him out again!!!)

2 Likes

The Beeeebs! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

USA – right here in Seattle :smile:

5 Likes

Im from Manitoba (Canada)

2 Likes

@JeremyNielsen I know I’ve been out of the country a few years now, but wasn’t Trudeau pushing to rename it Personitoba? :wink:

3 Likes

I come from a land down under! Where a kangaroo will be giving me my Glowforge! :smiley: yahooo

4 Likes

I live in basically the same place as all of you.

10 Likes

Lakewood, Washington, U.S.A. 45 minutes with traffic from Glowforge H.Q. Famous for um… being 45 minutes from Glowforge H.Q.? And Western State Mental Hospitol, where my mother-in-law puts her hands in the residents’ mouths for a living.

4 Likes

Welcome! I’m from the USA.