What country are you from?

This is amazing!!! Wow. I feel tiny, very very tiny. :slight_smile:

Netherlands here too! Nijkerk just east of Amersfoort.

Hope we get to start a Dutch Glowforge Community for cutting cost on shipping and spreading useful information.

Rein

2 Likes

Iā€™m going to be the only Glowforger on Malta - for a while, anyway!

5 Likes

According to the Glowforge Map Iā€™m the only Austrian (on it) so far.
Iā€™m from Dornbirn/ Vorarlberg (also known as the far west of Austria) about 15 km from Lake Constance, Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Germany.

6 Likes

Norway :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good to see you back!

2 Likes

Seems i am the only South African expecting the amazing GF, Durban, RSA

2 Likes

Hello to all GF lovers,

This is s841431 (Finn) from southern of Taiwan, a harbor city, Kaohsiung. :anchor:

4 Likes

England. In the lovely county of Norfolk. Which is not nearly as flat as many people would have you believe.:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Originally from England and now living in Sydney Australia.

Bondi Beach - Festival of Winds.

7 Likes

I grew up in West Tacoma , a stones throw from where you are now (a long throw). My mom still lives there and we visit there often. Itā€™s a long drive, about 14 hours from San Jose, CA, but we drive it about once a year and fly the rest of the time. - Rich

3 Likes

The Netherlands here three. Iā€™m from Numansdorp (near Rdam). Dutch GF-user group is on its way!

5 Likes

Canada. Victoria BC to be exact. Anyone else from here?

1 Like

I am from Scotlandā€¦ and same here canā€™t wait for my glowforge to come :grin:

3 Likes

By the way. Nobody does licorice like the Dutch. Eating some now. :netherlands: And hi @glowforge7

4 Likes

Nee, hierā€™s darem nog 'n oukie noord van die Oranjerivierā€¦

4 Likes

Brazil!

1 Like

Drop!

2 Likes

Germany here! Being nordish by nature, lets expand this excellent idea of a community to a northern europe community for cutting costs on shipping. Big outboxing party in Amsterdam!

1 Like

Iā€™m in southern France, can I still play? :grin:

4 Likes