What does this mean?

What does this mean?

Error: FATAL_PRINT_ERROR: MOTION_PLANNING_ERROR Error: Bad response from server for /api/prints GJC-477

1 Like

I got that the other day and have no idea why. I just tried again and it worked fine. I chalked it up to a upload error to the server.

The times I’ve seen that is from hitting print too quickly; usually after processing a job and the focus lens is still in (re)calibration mode.

3 Likes

Seems like there was a motion planning error which was fatal to your printing. The server sent a bad response.

1 Like

I’m so sorry you ran into trouble. We’re seeing this error too, and we’re looking into it now. I apologize that I don’t have any further details to share at this time.

Can you give it another try and let me know if you’re still experiencing any problems?

I just got Error: FATAL_PRINT_ERROR: MOTION_PLANNING_ERROR Error: Bad response from server for /api/prints CJR-464

Is this on your end or mine?

scott…………………

@scott.redstone, you might want to start a new Topic in the Problems and Support section so the team sees your issue. They do not always see tack-on posts, and request that each user starts his/her own so that they can open a ticket on it. :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.