What happened to "Cancel"?

There used to be a “Cancel Print” option in the interface but now it’s gone. Did something get turned off in a recent update?

After you hit print it should appear down below the print button in that white space.

1 Like

Yes, normally. But my screenshot shows the current situation.

click print again. it should show you the right panel section that has the cancel button.

1 Like

Still there for me but if there’s a bug, they need to know. The countdown and other info is all missing for you as well…

Yep. everything just disappeared.

@anybody in support: I’m using Firefox but not sure if the browser would be a cause.

Nope. Same blank panel.

If it helps, I only see this when I use my phone. My laptop still shows everything it’s supposed to.

So I guess to further your thread, what device and browser are you seeing this on?

Edit: I see you said Firefox. Are you seeing it on any other browsers?

I went ahead and quit Firefox and then reopened the app. I think Firefox updated or something because it seems to have sorted itself. Everything was fine while using Safari too.

Admins: please close this thread.

Glad to see it’s rectified.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that you ran into trouble while using the app. Thank you for letting us know that restarting Firefox resolved the issue. I’m going to close the thread. If you run into trouble again, or have any questions, please post a new topic or email us at support@glowforge.com and we’ll be happy to help!

1 Like