What’s a barn without a silo?

Here is the final version of the silo. Top come off for storage of animals, or whatever. Still see things I would change, but it is what it is at this point. Lol

Happy Sunday Funday!!!

69 Likes

Very kewl, it’s awesome.

4 Likes

Very intricate silo - great addition to the barn!

5 Likes

Udderly Amazing project! :heart_eyes:
Do you keep the grain in the barn and the animals in the silo?

7 Likes

Truly outstanding. How about a windmill or grain elevator for mechanical interest? This could go on and on.

7 Likes

I like it. The colors really pop. :grinning:

4 Likes

Love it! Where is the farmer and his wife?

5 Likes

And the mice and the deer, and the various trees and birds you see about a farm, and why aren’t the animals making the various noises like the dog barking when your hand is near,

And oh yeah the pig sty, the chicken house, and especially the main farm house! And the cars, tractors and other equipment!

All above just joking, Totally amazing work :heart_eyes: :star_struck:

5 Likes

Gosh, that is so cute!

3 Likes

I think I am ready to move out of farm country for a while. LOL The amount of things that can go with this is amazing. I am doing a tractor and wagon though. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

perfect!

3 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

Victor, you are so talented!! Still patiently waiting to pay you for my Westie rocker and the Mission Living Room.

3 Likes

I have to get back to your Westie, I started it then got trapped in the rabbit hole that is this farm. LOL

3 Likes

sorry… but it compliments the barn so well!

2 Likes

Thanks. I was actually going to paint it white. LOL

1 Like

Combination of the two pieces is epic. Silo turned out really great.

4 Likes

This set is so cute. I’m running out of little people to make things like this for. :frowning:

4 Likes

Thank you! I think one more piece to finish out the set…for a little while. LOL

2 Likes

Thanks. I know I am like I need to stop making such huge things with no where to store them! LOL

5 Likes