What’s a barn without a silo?

Welcome to my world.

3 Likes

I use to have a train garden. What a wonderful addition that would have made. It is soooo cool.

3 Likes

That sounds so cool! I grew up with my grandfather’s train set that was pretty amazing. He even let me drive it once in a while. Great memories! Welcome to the community!

4 Likes

INCREDIBLE!!! Yet again!

4 Likes

Thank you so much!

So cool. Your artwork keeps getting more and more complicated and awesome.

2 Likes

LOL. Thanks! Not sure about the complicated part, this was pretty easy. The roof was a pain, but the structure is really simple. I will have to admit, I am enjoying the look of painted pieces. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The painted pieces look amazing. It would be awesome to scale up your barn and silo to child playhouse size. Though that would require additional internal support if the laser was the source of wood. One day you’re going to have a pretty amazing garage sale. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

HAHA! I just keep moving stuff around so I can make more. I might just put them out front with a sign that says “FREE to a good home!” LOL

The Barn and Silo Scaled up would actually be a lot easier to build. And fewer pieces.

2 Likes

Or you could keep designing and piling them up until you are one of the most unique destinations for the TV show hoarders. And think of the publicity for Glowforge. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

HAHAHA! Now that would be a good episode!

2 Likes

This is great! Love the detail and color choices. Let me know when you get the 3D barn owl done :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I can’t believe I forgot the Owl! On it!!! Just after I finish the Tractor and Hay Wagon. Hay Wagon almost done and Tractor should be done tomorrow. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

OK…Now it’s officially a sickness… LOL

26 Likes

Love this. Now hay bales to load it up.

6 Likes

t1000

4 Likes

Hay bales from Michael’s

It’s a one star item but I’ve gotten them before for minatures

4 Likes

Your wagon is so cool. It looks just like a full sized one too. You just keep getting better and better.

3 Likes

Nice axles on those wheels too! That looks amazing!

3 Likes

I was thinking Wheat Chex as they always gave me that impression :crazy_face:

Having the sides removable is a step beyond :star_struck:

4 Likes