What’s a barn without a silo?

Cool, I was thinking of building a farm house so these would be great companions and give me some ideas on where to start.

2 Likes

Awesome! I am in the process of doing that too! Great Minds!!

1 Like

SO I gotta ask - is there a point to this other than just creating? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I will checkout your store soon!

1 Like

No point, just creating. It is also fun to practice new ways to put things together so I can use them in other projects. So really just fun learning! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

You have outdone yourself again. That is a beautiful tractor . Can’t wait to see what you make next. :grinning:

6 Likes

Thank You!. I am finishing up the Windmill today. Then I am taking a break from Farm. LOL

5 Likes

Ok last installment of the farm for a while. The Windmill is complete. 19” Tall and 6.25” square at the base. Geometry is fun…said no one ever! Lol

21 Likes

That is beyond awesome!

5 Likes

Another awesome project. Was it difficult to put the veins at an angle? That is what really makes it for me. Beautiful job. :innocent:

4 Likes

They were a bit difficult, but I figured out they way to get them to work pretty easily. Fun with mdf! Lol

4 Likes

Oh wow! Another great addition.

4 Likes

Thank you! I just can’t seem to stop making things. Lol

4 Likes

Geometry IS fun! (Said by me…)

6 Likes

HAHA, I was just teasing. I actually love geometry too. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Very nice! Good job…

3 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

Still haven’t had time to start on the barn. Christmas playset for the grandchildren, so will be after all the farm designs. Really wonderful work!!!

2 Likes

Finally got the material in to make the final versions of the Windmill and Tractor and then pictures! Getting there! Who knew this would take up so much time. LOL

8 Likes

Norm from Tested visited Metropolitan Craft, an architectural model designer. He talks about his business, but what I found interesting was some of the detail shown of different joint styles. You might enjoy it…

2 Likes