What’s a barn without a silo?

Just perfect!

3 Likes

Yeah, the stock rack (as we called the sides) are an over the top addition making it possible to load livestock as well as hay on that outstanding wagon.

4 Likes

Looking Good!!!

2 Likes

You never cease to amaze me with your talent. I love the farm life theme!

1 Like

Chicken coup!!

(watching one of my YT makers build one - Pask Makes…)

3 Likes

I will get right on that! Just finished the tractor. LOL I think I am beating this Farm to Death! HAHAHA

19 Likes

Thank you!!! It has been fun.

Wow, that is a lot of work and thinking to get to this point of the farm/barn project. Love it. Time to rest.

Haha. Well there is one last thing I need to make. A windmill and then I swear that’s it! Haha!

6 Likes

After you are done with the farm, can you do a train? :rofl:

I am certainly NOT asking because I want to do a gingerbread train, nosiree

4 Likes

Are you sharing the files for these?

1 Like

Wow you do great work

2 Likes

The things you have made in this entire theme are simply amazing. You are extremely skilled and talented. Nice work!

2 Likes

You can buy them on his Etsy site but it is against the rules to beg for free stuff.

3 Likes

The files for my Barn and Silo are on my Etsy Page (Excited Atom Design) and the Tractor and Wagon will be up when I finish the Instructions. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! It is a lot of fun to design these things.

1 Like

That is funny, Someone asked me about a train last week. I will certainly give that some thought.

2 Likes

Cool, I was thinking of building a farm house so these would be great companions and give me some ideas on where to start.

2 Likes

Awesome! I am in the process of doing that too! Great Minds!!

1 Like

SO I gotta ask - is there a point to this other than just creating? :slight_smile:

3 Likes