What's the smallest project you've done?

Just like the title asks. What’s the smallest project you’ve done on your GF?

For me it was this .22" X .175" acrylic insert for parental sanity. My 2 year old got a new toy for Christmas that has 2 volume settings. Normal and make-your-ears-bleed. He only has the dexterity to turn it on full blast or off. I fixed this with some tiny measurements and super glue! Go me! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Oh the many places my GF and I will go!!

39 Likes

I’d post a picture of mine, but I don’t have a macro lens that would let it be seen. :rofl:

5 Likes

This is simply brilliant.

2 Likes

I made these kitchen magnets. Let me tell you how much fun it was peeling the tape off the veneer of the dots over the “i” and the apostrophe!

I used clear acrylic, walnut, and maple veneer.

17 Likes

I’ve seen @Jules’s post about engraving a grain of rice. I don’t know how she did it though, I’ve never thought to spare a grain to try.

6 Likes

What a great idea for saving Dad’s sanity…and it’s invisible! :smile:

4 Likes
2 Likes

Audiologist approved :+1:t3:

5 Likes

Why, just today I made some tiny washers out of ABS plastic. OD is .245, ID is .155, thickness 1/32.

7 Likes

Clever fix! Sanity saver indeed.

Very cute. Made me hungry.

I applaud you! That’s way better layering a million layers of tape over the speaker. They still make sound toys like this?

1 Like

Those are great as non-metal washers and petty good as bearings as well. I made a bunch slightly bigger.

Fantastic idea!! Well done!

2 Likes

Back in 2017 @Jules tried rice:

5 Likes

Wow! That is impressive!

@Jules is like that :slight_smile:

3 Likes