When Glowforge meets Fashion and Edible Art

I don’t think hobbiest is the right word here. World class artist seems to fit better. Absolutely amazing piece, thank you for sharing it with us!

9 Likes

Just WOW!

4 Likes

Your artistic vision realized in chocolate and wafer paper is stunning! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

4 Likes

:exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head: A fashion Banquet! :crazy_face: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

5 Likes

Good morning. Your work is perfection. Thank you so much for sharing the GF possibilities.

4 Likes

That is so far outside the realm of anything I could do… bravo!

3 Likes

Phenomenal.

4 Likes

It’s always good to see projects like this that bring a whole new set of techniques, multiple innovations all at once. Just excellent.

6 Likes

Your work is fantastic!

3 Likes

That is bonkers! Thank you so much for sharing such a beautiful creation.

4 Likes

I’ve loved watching photos of these chocolate fashion shows over the years, and my mind is blown now that we have someone with a Glowforge making these out of this world edible creations! Your artistry and skill is outstanding!

5 Likes

This is just jaw-droppingly gorgeous. Your creativity is off the charts!!

2 Likes

Creativity is the intellect having fun. :+1: It’s obvious she is.

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success… such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.” - Tesla

It’s the same for artists.

3 Likes

Holy wow the skill, time and dedication is off the charts. You do amazing work. Love it.

1 Like

It is so beautiful. The time and intricacy of molding and shaping chocolate is incredible in small doses …this far exceeds that.

Thank you for sharing all your photos and your description of the work in progress.

2 Likes

I love every facet of this project from beginning to end!!

1 Like

Absolutely freaking gorgeously creative!!! OMG just jaw dropping.

This is so beautiful! Could you share the settings used for the Wafer Paper with Glowforge?

Glowforge requires us to confine discussion of manual settings in their forums to the Beyond the Manual category. The current preferred practice is to either move the entire thread to Beyond the Manual or, to start a new thread there and, link to it from this one.

Also note that the original poster has not been on the forum since posting this.

That said, materials and machines can vary some. You would probably be better served by learning to do your own settings tests. Here’s a concise testing methodology guide:

4 Likes

This is beautiful!

1 Like