Where is customer service?

I am not sure what is going on but we are getting zero response from customer service. We ordered mid February and didn’t receive that order yet. Then we ordered near the end of February for a specific job that has a deadline and even though we received the shipping notification on the 2nd, it was still not shipped several days later. We did end up receiving that order today but not after we already went out of our way to find the materials elsewhere. I have messaged customer service nearly every day since the 2nd to find out when our materials would get shipped and what happened to our mid Feb order. I have not received a response except for the automated reply. I am now dreading the fact that we are at the mercy of this company for any repairs or orders since they clearly are not available for customer service when needed. Anyone else having this experience?

Dawn (Koz’s wife)

Is this for a machine or for PG materials? It started out sounding like the former but ended sounding like the latter.

Thank you for letting us know about this. I’m so sorry for the slow reply on your other messages.

Since you have already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.