Where's my Glowforge? Now there's NO estimated delivery date shown in my account!

The original estimated delivery date for my Glowforge Basic has shown on my glowforge.com/account page as March 21, 2019 ever since I placed the order in February. Today is March 21st, I haven’t received any shipping or tracking information from Glowforge, and now there is NO date shown on the glowforge.com/account page.

I can understand delays, but what I can’t understand is the total lack of communication. Emails disappear into the ether for days at a time and there’s no way to reach anyone via telephone. The company has my payment, so I think it’s completely reasonable to expect to receive accurate delivery estimates.

Bottom line – when can I expect delivery of my Glowforge?

The lack of shipping notice can be irritating, I agree. When the estimated date in your account disappears, in my experience that means the item has shipped. If I were you I would join both UPS My Choice and the FedEx one whatever it is called. Then you will get shipping notification regardless of which service Glowforge uses. My guess is your Glowforge is already en route.

6 Likes

Thanks! Ironically right as I posted this Glowforge responded to my email and sent me the tracking number. Woot!

10 Likes

I apologize for the delay in getting your Glowforge to you. I’m glad to hear you received your tracking information!

If you have any other questions, feel free to start a new topic or reach out to support@glowforge.com.

1 Like