White light and WIFI problem

Hello!

After 2 months vacation with camper during Glowforge had not used. Today I turn on glowforge machine and wait for white light on to get ready for WIFI. Still no white light and notice there no move when I turn on and there is light on inside the machice. but no white light on for WIFI.

any help! Thanks, David

There is no wifi status light on the machine. If you are trying to perform the initial setup, you hold the button for 10 seconds until it turns teal, then run the setup process following these instructions:

2 Likes

And just to clarify–the button flashes white when your job is ready to print, otherwise it’s not lit except for some warnings and as @elfguy noted, teal after holding for 10 seconds to go thru the setup process.

1 Like

Thank you @eflyguy and @bansai8creations for your wonderful tips!

If you are still having trouble connecting could you please try the following steps?

1. Power Up: Turn your Glowforge off. Then turn on your Glowforge and wait until all motion has stopped for 30 seconds.
  2. Start Wi-Fi Setup: Hold down the button on your Glowforge for ten seconds, until it glows with a teal color.
  3. Sign In: Using a Wi-Fi device like your laptop or tablet, go to setup.glowforge.com and sign in.
  4. Connect Your Glowforge to Wi-Fi: Follow the instructions at setup.glowforge.com to connect your Glowforge to Wi-Fi. If you run into trouble along the way, let us know what happened right before the issue arose.

It may help to take a look at our Wi-Fi troubleshooter as well. If you run into any other trouble, please let us know!

Now it work!!! Thanks David_F, bansai8creations and eflyguy

I’m glad you resolved it! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!