Cut Cherrywood & Maple painted black. Cheers

46 Likes

21 Likes

GREAT SIGN!!

@beerfaced ROTFLMAO!!!

5 Likes

Thank You & have a cold one on me.

2 Likes

Thank you kindly but I do not like the taste of beer but I do love the sign!!

I would love an ice cold Pepsi, apple cider or lemonade.

3 Likes

Very good, that would fit nicely in my bar!

4 Likes

This is great!

4 Likes

I like it but I would have to change a few words. Served here would be consumed here and Ice cold would just be cold. You never want your beer as cold as ice :beer:

2 Likes

OK you had me with not liking the taste of beer. then you talk about PEPSI? Geez. :slight_smile:

now if you like Apple Cider. freeze two ice cube trays of apple cider. toss into a vitamix, add 3/4 cup of Fireball(can be room temp) blend to make the perfect consistency slushie that will knock your socks off. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I will be passed out for three days!!!

I had my first apple cider slushie without liquor several years ago—-it has to be one of the most refreshing things to drink on a hot day. Like your recipe make apple cider ice cubes, put into a blender with some apple cider. Wow!!

This is how much I love Pepsi. I named our Maine Coon kitty Pepsi and I have been collecting vintage and reproduction Pepsi memorabilia for over 30 years. I am very fortunate I own some really neat things. I am hoping my Pepsi collection will fund Eric’s retirement.

2 Likes

yes that woul certianly work. for the ice cube making I use the “OXO” I think they are the lidded ice cube trays(blue lids that slide on) and the trays are white.

2 of those full to the top and the 3/4’s cup of FB was just a guess but it turned out perfect consistency. so the 3/4 more cider should be about right I would think or at least darn close and you can tweak it to perfection. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well, I’m not a brewer, but I drink a lot of it. I like snowflakes in my beer. :grin:

3 Likes

The OXO company makes some of the best kitchen gadgets!! If you walked into my kitchen you would think I was a professional chef.

In 2008, I decided to take on another hobby. Gourmet cooking.
This is an awesome hobby because you get to purchase some really great cooking accessories and cookbooks.

If you enjoy cooking I highly recommend some of these books. The Martha Stewart book has appetizers that would be considered extremely elegant and sophisticated. These are the type of recipes you would ask your personal chef to prepare for the millionaire’s gala you are hosting.

Since I do not know any millionaires my Martha Stewart appetizers get served at the average backyard ghetto barbecue that does have beer for my guests.

6 Likes

You should show us some pics of your collection. I’m sure there are a lot of people here who love that sort of thing.

3 Likes

I only drink craft beers myself but since it is alive, beer should never be stored or served below 38° F.

4 Likes

See, that’s a direct reflection of how cultured I am.

3 Likes

What do you want to see pictures of cookbooks, kitchen gadgets or Pepsi memorabilia? Do you really think people want to see pictures?
I would think a picture of me from 1995 wearing a black thong bikini would be better.

I love to share my life because maybe I will inspire somebody.

I also love it when people share pictures with me because so many times through the years I have been inspired to try something or make something.

1 Like

:rofl:

2 Likes

Pepsi memorabilia myself.

2 Likes

You got it. I will get everything out, organized and photographed. I will PM you sometime this weekend with the pictures.

This is my all-time, more than loved, Pepsi memorabilia I owned.
His name was Pepsi and he was a 25lb Maine Coon. He went to Rainbow Bridge in December 2012.

Maine Coons have big paws and great big fluffy tail. I would carry Pepsi and use his tail as a dusting wand. He loved it.

This breed of cat also has a dog’s personality and they love to fetch like a dog. They are very social and friendly.

8 Likes