Who Want's A Cold Beer

Great job on this!

2 Likes

Great sign! I could do with one of these for cider (hard). I started making it during the pandemic, I’m working on perfecting it!

3 Likes

Nice sign! I can feel myself getting a little thirsty! Lasering is Thirsty Work!

5 Likes

We make our own craft beer and use a kegerator to keep it at the perfect temp (didn’t want to hassle with bottles). We add a couple vanilla beans to it while it’s fermenting - really gives it a nice taste. In fact, we have a batch that we need to keg today. :beers:

5 Likes

That turned out great! Like your choice of wood.

3 Likes

I’m gonna try this concoction. But before I go and buy some Fireball, I need to know: does it taste like real cinnamon, cinnamon candy, or cinnamon mouthwash?

2 Likes

Love the sign! Love cold beer.

2 Likes

You should post those pics here for all to see.

2 Likes

I do not think people would be interested in seeing my Pepsi memorabilia collection. They would probably say to themselves “What does this have to do with the Glowforge?”

I do have something that is really cool—- they are reproduction baseball type cards with old Pepsi advertising. I also have these incredible decorative Pepsi whimsical plates. I think there are 12 of them. Both of these things were purchased in the mid-1990s.

I also have reproduction memorabilia where the advertiser used the Coke polar bears to advertise Pepsi.

1 Like

to me it is like red hot candies. it is sweet! I know folks that love it and folks that don’t ,my wife (the beer drinker in the house) likes the slushie, but won’t do shots.

you can buy a smallish bottle. :slight_smile:

I get the big jugs. LOL

I also make bourbon balls with it. Epic.

3 Likes

Thank You

1 Like

Thank You Very Much

2 Likes

Thank You Kindly

1 Like

Thank You, very fun to make

1 Like

Thank You & have a cold one on me.

2 Likes

I don’t need a sign to find my beer, but cute, nonetheless!

2 Likes

@beerfaced - Username Checks out.

9 Likes

Cool sign. :grinning:

4 Likes

Thank You, always fun to make something I can relate to.

2 Likes

Gorgeous boy :heartpulse:

3 Likes