Who Want's A Cold Beer

Thank you my sweet. We miss him so much!! If you love cats I recommend getting a Maine Coon. They are so loving and playful—just like a dog.

There is one BIG warning. All cats like to jump but when a 25 pound cat jumps —— things get knocked over and broken.

Every single person said the same thing when they met him.

He’s so BIG!!!

2 Likes

I would love to get one, they are so beautiful! We have a big dog at the moment so not likely to get one right now. Do you know if they would make a good housecat (decent sized house) or do they really need to roam?

2 Likes

Mine is. But we did have him snipped to reduce the tendency to wander. He’s less of a problem than the muttsky cat we have who is a quarter the size and always trying to get out or in an altercation with the other two cats. They all are okay with the dog though (Corgi).

3 Likes

Good advice thank you. I guess as with all animals they have their own personalities so you can’t say for definite, but it’s good to get an idea of general tendencies of a breed!

2 Likes

Their hair does migrate to anyone or anything nearby :smiley:

They don’t meow really - they have a different voice than most cats and that’s odd the first time you hear it but it is nice because there’s no caterwauling. They do purr (loudly) though.

A friend of mine had one who used to answer his Skype calls to his house PC when he was travelling on business. He’d sit on the keyboard and talk to my buddy.

3 Likes

Aw! I hope one day to get one! They sound lovely.

2 Likes

Of all the cats I’ve had (& except for a short period when I was going to college, I’ve had one or more around my whole life…dogs too), the Maine Coon is the one I like the best.

On the dog front, it’s really hard to pick a favorite though. They were all buds. But cats once they’re not kittens anymore get an aloofness that gets in the way of being tight with them. The MC doesn’t behave like that :smiley:

3 Likes

I think it tastes like cinnamon Red Hots candy!

4 Likes

Make mine a whiskey and you got yourself a deal :rofl:

1 Like

Pepsi was a 100% house kitty. Before we purchased our home we lived in a very very very small 1 bedroom apartment—-maybe 300 ft.² They do not need space

Since Maine Coon kitties have a dog personality they will follow you and sit right next to you. Pepsi did not want to be by himself. If we were outside for an extended time— Pepsi was in the kennel with us. He would cry if he could not be with us. Also Pepsi and our dogs were best friends.

2 Likes

Aw how lovely!

2 Likes

Nice Job!
Would fit nicely among to my Bourbon signs.

1 Like

Thank You