Who's scheduled for delivery today?

@cmreeder it’s so close!!! :grin: :sunglasses: :squee: :tada: :fireworks:

So excited for you!

1 Like

:tada::gift::sunglasses:
Man, this is the most fun I have had on the forum since I joined - the reason we got involved at all!

4 Likes

Congrats! This is our first Utah delivery, isn’t it? Keep us posted!

2 Likes

yes, I think so.
I haven’t got a name yet. Our home network is Portkey (used to be floo) and the computers are things like Hogsmeade, Burrow, Quidditch Pitch, and Diagon Alley.
I’ll entertain witty recommendations.

7 Likes

The Snitch.

4 Likes

Norbert

7 Likes

Since she liked to use latin in the spell names, “Incendio Fabrica” aka the burning device.

6 Likes

Lumos or Lumos Maxima

4 Likes

@tbelhumer already said Norbert, so I’ll go with Fluffy.

3 Likes

Of those offered so far, Norbert seems the best to me, unless you want to label it “Scroot”.

1 Like

FloreanForge? He was an expert on burning things…ok just witch burnings…and ice cream. :grinning:

5 Likes

Fawkes!

9 Likes

From the Harry Potter wiki:

Flagrate

Description: With this spell, the caster’s wand can leave fiery marks.
Seen/mentioned: Cast by Tom Riddle in The Chamber of Secrets to spell out ‘Tom Marvolo Riddle’ and unscramble it to ‘I am Lord Voldemort’. Also cast by Hermione in Order of the Phoenix to identify doors of the Department of Mysteries which members of Dumbledore’s Army had already opened, by marking them with an ‘X’.

5 Likes

Looks like mine is arriving Monday. Haven’t gotten an email from Glowforge yet but UPS just alerted me of 3 packages from Glowforge. :slight_smile:

I guess I have the weekend for final prep.

I may try and borrow some equipment from work and livestream the setup and first few prints.

12 Likes

!

1 Like

:squeeee:

I just got glowforge email, it was 3 days behind the ups notification but nothing in it you need until unit arrives. My proof grade package come tomorrow and forge on Thursday.

8 Likes

Well that would be pretty cool!

2 Likes