Who's scheduled for delivery today?

Yes!

8 Likes

Fantastic! Happy for you!

David, say goodbye to the open clean bench tops you have there. A catalyst for entropy is about to enter your world.

I would suspect you straightened up just for the photo if it werenā€™t for the reflection on the floor. :sunglasses:
I really enjoy pics of the areas we build around ourselves to accommodate our affliction.

7 Likes

Thanks! Exceptā€¦ yeahā€¦ the MF driver (thatā€™s Might Fine, BTW) with the supply truck actually didnā€™t move in time so UPS is coming back later.

2 Likes

AAAUUUUUGGGGHHHHHH!!! Call the tow truck!

Lazy!

Itā€™s okayā€¦ UPS guy came back about an hour later while I was at lunch. Safely in the minivan now! :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thank you for this!

I am gathering information on the specs/classification/etcā€¦ so I can show CBSA.

If any of the actual Production recipients have a copy of the label that includes the FCC ID on it, that would be a key piece of information CBSA would want to know. Then look up and print that certificate.

2 Likes

YES! I already email support for more info. Maybe they will give me something better!

Thanks @dan_berry

1 Like

Yeah, remember that label was from a pre-release unit.

1 Like

I feel about this badā€¦ IIā€¦ as youā€™re doing all the work that Iā€™ll just be copying. Seriously though, it is appreciated, and by a lot more than just me Iā€™m sure.

1 Like

I donā€™t mind! Taking one for our Canadian Glowforgers!

Plus Iā€™m super excited that I will get to play with it soon.

5 Likes

not to pester you or anything but what about your Glowforge?

3 Likes

Iā€™ve been wondering the same! Still, I suppose folks have a right to a little privacyā€“itā€™s not easy to be in the glaring spotlight of GF forumsā€“haha!

2 Likes

Iā€™d happily offer to be in the spotlight.

1 Like

Well, I have been having a ball. I had more to learn than I thought. I had figured I had CorelDraw figured out, but I had some growing pains. I have been playing all weekend and will be posting some things that I have made in a few minutes. One thing that I have learned is that you PRU guys and gals are super smart. I donā€™t see how you made so many great things, shared them on the forum, wrote up instructions on how to make the cool projects and still worked. Pretty impressive if you ask me.

I had a couple of hick ups when I first powered on my GF. Power seemed too high but support fixed it quickly. Rulers cut way to dark with lots of flash back and the engrave did not go through the masking, but it is all great now. Thank you for asking about me. :grin:

20 Likes

Iā€™ll tell you how I did itā€“I didnā€™t work! (Retired.)

Great to hear you are having fun!

5 Likes

Oh goodie! Looking forward to this.

I will just put this here.

32 Likes