Why wont my glowforge cut without doing it 2=3 times

THANK yOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE INFORMATION. i HAVE TO TELL YOU MY HUSBAND IS WONDERFUL AND HE INSTALLED A SCREEN INSIDE THE HOSE SO NO BUGS WOULD COME IN AND WHEN I SHOWED HIM WHAT WAS GOING ON.(OF COURSE A BIT TEARFUL DUE TO HOW MUCH IT COST).HE SAID OMG I KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS. HE TOOK OUT THE SCREEN AND IT WAS CLOGGED. SO THAT WAS FIXED AND I RECLEANED IT. I WILL SAVE YOUR NOTES ON THE CLEANING OF THE FAN AND CAMERAS THOU. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP, iT IS GREATLY APPRECIATED.
DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD SOME SVG DESIGNS? BELIEVE ME I AM FAR FROM AN ARTIST. WITHOUT COSTING A FORTUNEā€¦LOL

THANK YOU AGAIN

DEBRA

4 Likes

The Free Files area is loaded with good stuff.

1 Like

I am no artist either. And I want to sell the things I make. So I hunted around the web, and found design sites that sell svg designs, along with fonts and a whole bunch of other things. And they sell them with commercial licenses, which means I can take those designs, and use them to make things to sellā€¦as long as I donā€™t try to sell the files themselves. They are really for web designers, card designers (wedding invitations, birthday cards, etc), and other designers. But Iā€™ve learned how to modify the designs for what I need.

My favorites:

creativefabrica.com

If you sign up for their emails, you will get more stuff than you can handle.

No, I do not get money from them. I just really like what they have.

Oh, and you can find individual designs for $1-5, but they always have bundles that are $25-30 and give you many more than the individual designs. I could really spend a lot of money if I chose. But I try to keep it on a tight rein.

that exact same thing happened to me. the first dryer flap cover i installed on the outside of my vent had the screen in it. that thing got nasty clogged pretty quickly.

1 Like

Thank you for the amazing help everyone!

@dbrine.brine2 Iā€™m glad that you were able to solve your exhaust trouble!

Were you also able to get your Glowforge to successfully cut through Proofgrade material? If youā€™re still running into trouble please donā€™t hesitate to let us know.

Itā€™s been a little while since Iā€™ve seen any replies on this thread so Iā€™m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email support@glowforge.com.