Wifi Connectivity Issue

I need help Please!! I have been using the Glowforge for several months with no issue. Last week, I powered the glowforge off and upon powering the Glowforge back on, I have not been able to get the device back online. I have reset the glowforge, the computer, my ipad, the network, and every device connected to the network but still no success. I am able to connect to the Glowforge via wifi, but when I try to connect the Glowforge to the wifi Network I get the message “Glowforge Didn’t Connect”. Will somebody please help. I know I cant be the first person with this issue.(I have ATT uverse for internet)

Have you added any wifi devices recently, or rearranged furniture such that something could be impeding the path from the router to the GF?

You could try changing the wifi channel; sometimes that will fix it.

I definitely second looking up and trying to change the channel of your router from ATT UVerse – they gave me AND my two direct neighbors the same modems on the same channel, and the wifi “waves” interfere with each other. Switching mine saved everyone headaches.
This may be new with everyone’s new hours/increased internet use.

Thank you all for the help! I have those things. I even tried to connect to a different network and received the same error. “Glowforge didn’t connect.” I have reset everything and spent some time on the phone with ATT trying to figure it out with no luck Does glowforge have (800)# or something, because I saw a post were someone had a similar issue and they said it was on their end.

They don’t have telephone support, but you’ve opened a support ticket by posting here, and they’ll be along soon to chime in. We’re just keeping you company until then. :wink:

Have you tried connecting it to a cell phone hotspot?

yes, that’s what I tried to use. Thank you for the re-assurance!! Stopped working when I was trying to fill an order… :frowning:

1 Like

Hi @dwight.hughes,

I apologize for the delay getting back to you. I’ve just followed up with you directly over email regarding this issue. Since we’re communicating there, I am going to close this thread.