Will not cut anywhere but in left corner

Basic will not cut anywhere but in left corner on proofgrade materials. Cleaned all lenses. Made sure material is flat. Have only had machine for 3 weeks and noticed this on third time using. Noticed while cleaning side lens there is a drop of something on inside.

Have you checked that your crumb tray is properly seated, no debris in any of the foot dimples?

1 Like

Everything is clean no debris and tray is seated in dimples

1 Like

You’re going to want to post pictures of all the remaining lenses/windows, and the backside of that board you printed the GoGMs on
What you’re describing is generally what happens when lenses or windows are dirty or have an inclusion. Not sure why it’s always the right side that fails first when it gets dirty, but it holds true at least on my machine! :slight_smile:

Hopefully it’s not that window on the head that’s the issue, because that’ll require waiting on shipping from the mothership.

1 Like

Does your lid close smoothly, or does it rub on one side? I’m wondering if the surface it’s on might not be perfectly flat (note, that’s not the same as level). If you have a rub, try shimming the corners with something thin like several sheets of paper until you find which one needs to be raised to make the lid close smoothly. Then try your cuts again and see if that helps anything.

1 Like

I can see that you’ve also reached out via email and that our support team has contacted you there. To avoid duplicate communication and expedite your process, I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.