Will not open a project template

I already created one item using the Multi-shape Keychain Blanks which I selected from the “Home” tab. I went back to do more work and now the Multi-shape Keychain Blanks will not load. I am selecting the “OPEN” button that shows up when you hover over the image of these blanks. It does say “rendering your design” for a few seconds and then…nothing. Nothing is showing up. Help!!

1 Like

Is it possible that you may have deleted the Keychain Blank image from the layout page when you last printed them? If so the autosave feature would then save the project without any of those deleted components. Next time you open it there would be nothing. If you delete anything within your projects the only way to get it back is to re-upload. Unfortunately since you don’t have a copy of the Keychain Blanks on your home computer, Support has to do it.

1 Like

Oh man! Yes, I did delete the others because I couldn’t figure out a way to ignore all but the one blank I wanted to use. Well darn, I guess I ruined another project too because I did that same thing! UGH… Thanks much!

You can drag any separate parts you don’t want to print off the bed instead of deleting them.
Most of us have been caught in that trap, we just had to retrain ourselves since the software started saving settings and placement.

1 Like

There was to be a better way. I get that everyone wanted auto save…but, we also need to be able to lock a file somehow so that auto save doesn’t change it once it is closed. So annoying.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know about this! I’ve added the Gift of Good Measure design back to your account.

I’m going to close this thread - if the problem reoccurs, go ahead and post a new topic.

1 Like