Will Proofgrade shipments always require a signature?

I’ve placed many, many proofgrade orders and have never had to sign for any of them - but the order that came today required a signature. Since we work during the day, that’s never going to work. And FedEx was a complete pain to get them to hold it at a local office for us to pick up later.

Is this going to be a thing going forward?

1 Like

Why not just ship to “work?” That’s what I do, but only because I don’t want the materials to sit out in the elements.

1 Like

I could do that - but since this hasn’t happened before, I wanted to find out if it was a one-off or not.

I’d prefer to have it shipped to my house.

1 Like

I have never signed for my PG materials…

It would be good to know as not everyone has an option to ship to their place of work.

Do you have FedEx delivery manager? It should be fairly trivial to have them hold a package via that platform. But you still have to go and pick it up. Was there an option on the door tag to sign for them to leave it the next day?

Thanks for letting us know about this! Unfortunately, it looks like there was a mix up with your order. You should not expect to see this with future orders from our Shop. I apologize for the inconvenience.

I’ve followed up to your email with us so I’m going to close this thread. Feel free to start a new topic if you have any other questions.

1 Like