Wishing Well and Picnic Table. HO Scale (1:87)

Little wishing well and picnic table in miniature.

The well lines up easiest if you use a .25" wood dowel when you glue it. Handle is a bent paper clip and chain is from Builders in Scale - part #250

Table - Well

57 Likes

Very cute. I haven’t been able to get my tomboy granddaughter interested in miniatures, but her 4yo brother just got a Lionel train set, so I’m anticipating some fun making HO scale stuff with him when he gets old enough to appreciate the landscape and not just the train itself!

8 Likes

You’re on a roll!

5 Likes

I know what I’m making next! I love miniatures! Thanks!

5 Likes

very cute

3 Likes

Thank you. This week I am going shopping at the link you provided.

4 Likes

Amazing!!! and what’s even more amazing is that he can build an entire city with just 1 sheet. I love it

3 Likes

Adorable! Thanks for the share.

3 Likes

How cool is that! Thanks so much.

2 Likes

Thank you for the file and the supply link.

2 Likes

You never cease to amaze us all @timmystreehouse. Congratulations on your creativity, craftmanship and attention to detail.

2 Likes

You are talented sir!

2 Likes

Do you sell miniature designs as well?

2 Likes

Ireverson, I have not sold any of my designs but don’t mind sharing them. Is there something specific you are looking for? You can find some other designs here in this form by searching " HO Scale". HO Scale (1:87) Water Mill. Miniature staircase for models. HO Scale (1:87). Need a drink? Mini saloon

4 Likes

Very nice. you must have pertinence. I would like to use some of your designs in my Model aircraft dioramas if this is ok with you.

1 Like

Absolutely. Have fun!

1 Like

Thank You

1 Like

Would you object to me shrinking them for N scale? my two trains are an N and a Z- I also do 1:48 and 1:144 DH minis, so I like small!
The saloon is great !

2 Likes

Don’t mind at all. Thanks for asking. Would love to see what you come up with. :slight_smile: