Won't print

I am new to glowforge. I bought a used machine. We printed and packed it up. In the original box. So I know it works just fine.
I got home and set it up, connected the wifi. I can’t get it to print. I did a camera recalibration. That worked. But still no prints. I need help. I have bought files and materials I now can’t use.

You’ve opened a support ticket by posting here, so they’ll be along soon to help. In the meantime…what happens when you try to print? Is there an error message? Does the head move?

I noticed on all the videos I watch the top of their screen is teal, mine is gray. When I push print it says uploading and does nothing. No error message.

Have you tried printing one of the catalog designs, like the Gift of Good Measure?

Mine is gray. The videos are probably just older versions of the interface.

I cannot find the gift of good measure file. But I did try to print another file from glowforge.

I don’t have easy access to my Glowforge at the moment, but I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen “uploading” after clicking the print button. Are you sure that’s the message you’re getting? Maybe a screenshot would help.

I am not by mine now. But if you look at the last screen shot by geek2nurse (thank you) . On the right of the screen is the print button. On the left of it it says ready. Mine says uploading where it did say ready after I hit print. Does that help?

So it just says “uploading” and doesn’t go any farther?

Yes, exactly.

You say you did the camera calibration - so all of the logos scored?

If the camera calibration worked, I am thinking the issue could be the files you are using. I suggest you open one of the Glowforge files and share a screenshot of your settings and the bed with your file on the material. That will give us something to go on.

I’ll do that as soon as I am at work tomorrow. Thanks everybody. And yes, all the logos scored.

Well that is a good sign indeed!

Hey @sclark9036, I see you also emailed us about this and we’re working on it there. To help avoid duplicate communications, I’m going to close this topic.