My colleague Brandon made the update to your unit. Could you please try running the Gift of Good Measure print on Proofgrade material for us so that we can see if we made enough of an adjustment? Please post photos of the front and back of the print when done. Thank you!
Hi @Laserustic. Thank you for the follow up. Looks like we’re getting closer to cutting through materials. With your permission I’d like to make an additional adjustment. Prior to doing so, I wanted to check in with you before I made this change.
Again, here’s how it would work:
- I’ll make a change to your configuration to test a new setting, and let you know when it’s been applied.
- You’ll print a Gift of Good Measure to test, along with anything else you’d like to test
- You’ll send me photos of the front and back of the prints.
- We’ll determine our next steps from there.
- We can try a couple of different settings to see if we can improve your Glowforge unit’s performance.
Please let me know when you are ready for me to apply the change and if you have any questions. Thank you.
Yes that’s fine
Thank you for updating us!
We’ve made another adjustment to your Glowforge’s settings. When you have a moment, could you please reboot your Glowforge, and perform another test print of the Gift of Good Measure?
Let us know how it goes! If you run into the same snag, we’ll review the log files from the print, and send over the next best steps.
Wanted to check in with your regarding my colleague Marc’s last reply. As stated, the adjustment has been made to your printer. Have you been able to reboot your Printer and run a test print as of yet? Can you advise if you’re still having troubles cutting through materials? Thank you.
It’s been a little while since I’ve seen any replies on this thread so I’m going to close it. If you still need help with this please either start a new thread or email firstname.lastname@example.org.