Woodchucks Sale

My order, placed on September 12th, arrived today. Boards look good to me. No obvious insect damage. Flat.

7 Likes

Mine also ordered on Sept. 12th - I did finally get it on Monday the 22nd… Looks good. flat, no marks that I’ve notice. I am spoiled by pre-finished :proofgrade: , but it is satisfying to finish wood yourself… Time to start thinking Xmas…

My order placed on Sept 13th was supposedly shipped on the 25th, received a USPS tracking number. Looked at the tracing number online today and it still shows as Pre-shippment, a label was created but the UPSP is still waiting on it to get to them. So, NO, that is not what I call shipped after 5 days.

Jer

Wow. Its nuts that they still have not gotten orders out. Hopefully they keep getting the first time customers since I don’t think they will ever see many repeat customers. At least more than likely not the ones that have had to wait or contacted them for any reason.

sounds like the quality of workmanship has gotten more consistent as they’re catching up, but maybe the communication and shipping is still living in never-neverland.

1 Like

I think “Not Ready for Prime Time” best describes it. they did follow up with better after I left a private comment to them on Facebook. We helped them get some of the bugs out of their system, but we got a lot of bugs ourselves in the process.

They’re still not refunding me. Dirk insists he shipped the boards, even though the tracking info shows he didn’t.

PayPal should cover you for non-shipment just contest it.

1 Like

I have. It has been a saga… Their response system isn’t working properly… I’ve spoken with someone, emailed someone, and chatted with someone. Because Dirk submitted a tracking number, it’s dragging out, even though it clearly didn’t ship.

Wow! We used to accept PayPal but they seem to always side with the buyer proof or not and have had several cases where we proved it was fraud and they still found in favor of the buyer.

Is this Woodchucks response? In that case request PayPal to refund the transaction and tell Woodchucks to file an insurance claim with the carrier. Maybe also add the invoice says you paid for UPS and the tracking number is not?

PayPal’s response system is broken. I’m supposed to call them again, but I’m in Disney World, so I haven’t found a quiet moment to do so while they are open. Hopefully tomorrow.

2 Likes

And I didn’t even notice the UPS/USPS discrepancy. If I can ever get info to PayPal, I’ll add that. Thanks!

yeah, i’ve seen some really egregious paypal resolutions recently on the buyer’s side. i wouldn’t use paypal to sell anything ever again unless it’s to someone i know and trust.

1 Like

Second Life sent me $200+ that I cannot find either unfortunately for sources such as that it is the only way

Hah! Have FUN! We were there two weeks ago and it was a blast. Is it still busy? We went last Christmas and this Summer and I think this recent trip was about as busy as Christmas… Its a small world had a 70m wait just to use one example.

1 Like

Ouch! Not quite that busy, although it may be this weekend when we head out. There’s a marathon. Were you here for Columbus Day?

1 Like

Nah, Oct 14-20. Thought it was going to be pretty light.

1 Like

wow that’s awful - I hope you get it resolved soon

1 Like

Thank you. Called PayPal again (from Disney World) and they assure me (again) that it has been resolved and I’ll see a refund shortly. Let’s hope it sticks this time, as they told me the same thing 2 weeks ago.

2 Likes

It was a dirty trick for him to provide fake tracking, paypal should shut him out. Maybe forward this thread!