Wooden Planners / Notebooks

I’ve been experimenting with notebooks and planners and I’m really liking where it’s going! This one I made for my twin and since I love it I know she will do. :grinning:

Just in time for Christmas Gifts!

57 Likes

Lovely!

My twin and I give each other $1,000,000 each year. My twins give each other $5,000,000 each year. lol

6 Likes

Cool, can I join your family?!? :rofl:

2 Likes

Sure! Pony up the $1,000,000! hehe

Truth is, when my sister was working, before she retired, she decided she couldn’t face shopping for presents. So it became our joke. My twins learned about it, and decided to outdo us! lol

7 Likes

I love that - I think its awesome! In my family we tend to do cards, and handmade stuff. So I’m working on gifts year around - although since buying the GF, its easer.

2 Likes

I like it too!

2 Likes

Very nice notebooks! Of course you need two of them, one for you.

3 Likes

Really like that. What did you use to attach the 6 ring?

2 Likes

LOL. That would be funny to make wooden nickels worth a million and give those out!

2 Likes

Thanks! These are A5 sized stand alone mechanisms purchased from Amazon. They attach using fasteners (part outside, part inside) that screw together. I just mark where I want them and then cut it. A5 is just about the same size as a half letter, and Filofax A5 refills fit perfectly.

1 Like

Awesome! They really do look great!

1 Like

I love this! Beautiful! May I ask, what material are you using, and what is the living hinge design you’re using? Also, how durable is the living hinge for this kind of application? Thanks!

1 Like

I’m using the PG Med plywood (which is a must for a living hinge) and I’ve used walnut, cherry and maple so far. I put the file up in the Free Files section here: A5 Size Notebook / Planner

Have fun! Kathy

2 Likes

This is beautiful!

1 Like

I made one for my sister for Christmas.

14 Likes

These both look lovely!

Gorgeous!!

Kathy

Is there a file available somewhere for this, or something like it?

Yes, its at the top of the post. Enjoy!

Hello, how can i download the file?