A5 Size Notebook / Planner

I recently posted on the Made on a Glowforge category these awesome little notebooks. https://community.glowforge.com/t/wooden-planners-notebooks/50044

Here is the plan I use. Note, I use the A5 size mechanisms available on Amazon.

ALSO, I handmark where to cut the holes for mounting the mechanism AFTER I cut the notebook, which is why those holes are not included inside the plannotebook-A5-size

Enjoy! Kathy

47 Likes

Well, thank you kindly!

2 Likes

Thank you Kathy!

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

You’re welcome!

Thanks for the file! Here’s mine!

14 Likes

That’s Gorgeous!

1 Like

Hi Kathy. Where do I find the file?

Up at the top of the post, right click on the image.

Can you only get it by right clicking on it? I have a Mac so I can’t right click it.

Yes you can - either set up right-click in your mouse preferences, or hold ‘control’ when you click. With a trackpad, it’s two-finger click and I believe that’s how you set up the mouse, but I haven’t used one in a decade…

1 Like

Hey there! Do you mind sharing where you found the pages for the inside? Thanks!

1 Like

The ones shown I actually printed through Outlook and my printer but any A5 6-ring page would work great!

Hey there what kind of wood did you use and was it 1/8" or 1/4"

1 Like

Hi, I used GF Proofgrade medium plywood, I’ve used cherry, walnut and maple all with good results.
Thanks, Kathy

2 Likes

Confused. When I open the file, it doesn’t show the entire book, only the spine and part of the book?

Its all there, you just have to open it in an svg editor like Inkscape. Enjoy! Kathy

@kathy THANKYOU SO MUCH! Do you know what you happened to name this file? I am having issues finding it in my mess of Finder!

1 Like

I don’t think I actually named it this but when I download it, the name it gives is: bd6b9db7c1506f221e425e542f943ebc24030fcd

Hope that helps! Kathy

2 Likes